Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Catch A Fire (2006)


"In my nights and the days, I moved closer to prove my mind that it was him. That monster. Then I said to myself "Patrick, you can end it now". "Break his neck. Kill him. Here in this spot. End it. As I was walking towards him I said "No, oh, no! Killing is not going to help me. Revenge is not good... It's going to carry on war for this generation and the next generation. Let me let him live and then I will he free. I am free and everyone is free." Patric Chamusso recalled. He, like other average people, who always loves peace and persudes his fellow to cooperate with the government, should have led a happy life with his wife and children as he has a job. Meantime, he coached a children football team and led them a champion. Unfortunately, he was thought to be a terrorist. Race discrimination and misunderstanding turn the white and the negro enermies. It annoyed Patric Chamusso a real terroist who volunteered to bomb the oil fiedl where he had been working as a chief forman. Nic Vos(by Tim Robbins) a white anti-terroist expert tried to stop him. Patric was caught and arrested. But he and his people win.
In a nutshell, war and suffering go hand in hand. Thus, no one would get anyting but pain in a war.

No comments: